Saturday, September 16, 2017

Catican Patrol!

It's like Rat Patrol, only starring the Catican Guards.

I took them out on maneuvers yesterday in Mission Trails Regional Park. Thanks to Global Warming Climate Change, the temperature has dropped into the mid-70s and it was very pleasant. Anything above 80 and Bodie, the largest of the Guards, really struggles.

The kids had a great time, running about in the brush. I got some shots of them on the move, the one below is my favorite. I love the subtle and yet distinct contrast of their fur with the scrub. I left it a bit large, so it might be worth a click. Enjoy!


By the way, does anyone remember watching Rat Patrol? I remember it being on and watching it from time to time, but I can't recall anything about the show aside from the Aussie dude with the cool hat.

No comments: