Saturday, April 19, 2008

Richard Quest as Peter Pan

CNN news personality Richard Quest was picked up in Central Park recently with methamphetamines in his pocket, a rope tied around his genitals and a sex toy in his boot.

Film at 11!

Just kidding.

Anyway, little Ricky has a blog over at CNN and they allow comments. How thrilling! Unfortunately, they heavily moderate them so I don't think mine will be published. In view of that, I will go ahead and publish it here.
Good luck in your continuing adventures in crystal meth and ropes around your genitals. Sounds jolly! I wish I could do that stuff, too, but I'm afraid that my time is taken up being a responsible father of two children. Joining you in your endless childhood would be a bit much for me. Peter Pan wasn't much of a family man, you know.
Ricky Q: I'm off to get some lubricants and handcuffs. Need anything while I'm out?

Now that I think about it, I don't know for sure it was crystal, I'm not up to speed on my meth. Maybe I need Mr. Quest to help me out here.

Update: Mark Steyn is typically acerbic and witty about this as our College of Cardinals suggests a music video.

1 comment:

Dean said...

KT, its obvious now that "newsies" need to be watched very carefully. This should spur an off-shoot of the critically acclaimed Media Violence Project, perhaps Media Perversion Project?