Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I've got the Open House Blues

My house is up for sale and last Sunday we held our first open house. In the final hour or so of preparation, I was asked to stash all paperwork and kitchen implements out of sight. I did so, knowing full well that many of them would never be seen again.

I'm still looking for some of them. It turns out that finding a hiding place to hide things is much easier than finding a hiding place to find things. Do any of you know where I hid the sugar cannister?

5 comments:

Niall Mor said...

What's that? Your house is up for sale, you say? Well, I hope you can move somewhere that's worthy of The Maximum Leader.

Foxfier said...

Well, I find that it's a lot easier to get over anger or annoyance than the blues.... why don't you hop over to Patterico's and raise your bloodpressure?

http://patterico.com/2008/04/02/student-sues-teacher-for-anti-christian-rant/

Anonymous said...

in the laundry room. on the shelf, next to
the bleach, behind the Shout!

Rose said...

It's behind the MILK!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Hey, whose sugar cannister is this? And.....oh, that's where my car keys are....