Sunday, October 07, 2007

Green Bay Packer Tongue Twister

We are Green Bay Packer fans. Tonight, the Packers are on TV. Unforunately, we need to go to Mass tonight because last night's festivities kept us up too late to make Mass this morning. Fortunately, we will be TiVoing the game so we can watch it tonight after dinner as if it was playing live. In order for this to work, no one can peek at the game. If someone did peek at the Packers, they'd be a...

Packer Peeking Pooper!

Try that three times fast.

2 comments:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Since we've just met, And you're a Souther so-cal, I s'pose 'twould be rude of me, who's watchin' live....so I won't.

I Will,however, sign off with....

Go Bears, Da Bears. heh
Boyz went to their "other" house tonite.....guess I'll blog.

K T Cat said...

Argh.