Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back to the Drawing Board, Mitt

Our Patriarch of the Airwaves, Hugh Hewitt, has a serious thing for Mitt Romney. I did for a while, too. Not so much any more. Here's a recent ad of his that will explain why.


Does anyone actually talk like this? Can you imagine someone at work talking with this rhythm? "Hi, Joe...how was your...weekend did you...go water...skiing with your...family?"

You'd wonder if he needed psychotropic medications. And what's with that locking our arms together jazz? "If we lock are arms together, we can forge a new blah blah blah..."

Dude, if we lock our arms together, we won't get home for dinner tonight because we won't be able to fit into the elevator. Now let go of my arms before I have to get rough.

All I can say is, "Fred."

H/T: Johnnie Moore.

2 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

I still think he sounded the most sane at the debates. So who do you like now?

K T Cat said...

Fred!