Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jacob's Stone Cold Lock Upset Picks for the Week*

For week 6 in the NFL, I, Jacob the Syrian Hamster, your Swami of Seeds, am here to give you my upset picks for your office pools. These picks are made without the point spread.

Ohhhmmmmm. Ohhhhhmmmmm. I feel a calm coming over me. Ohhhhmmmm. Don't touch the remote, I'm watching the game. Ohhhhmmmmm.

Take Tennessee over Tampa Bay. Are you kidding me? Vince Young's team are dogs to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? I don't think so. Vince will run wild and lead the Titans to victory.

Take Kansas City over Cincinnatti. The Bungles couldn't stop my son's high school JV team, much less the Chiefs. Plus, they're playing in KC. Take the Chiefs and head for the bank.

And there you have it. My stone cold locks for the week. I'll take my usual finder's fee when they win you the big bucks. 10 sunflower seeds each.

* - These picks were made by a hamster. They are not stone cold locks for anything.

No comments: