Monday, May 15, 2006

This Week in the Theocracy

Hail and well met, fellow theocraticians! Theocracites? Theocrazies?

Ahem. Let's start again.

Hi!

It's me, Jacob the Syrian Hamster, loyal beadle of the Feline Theocracy here for another round up of the best posts from members of the Theocracy.


Feline Empress and Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Ocean Whitefish Kukka-Maria opens her mailbag with typically marvellous results.

Knight Protector and Defender of Yarn Balls Lawman shows the dangers of going on vacation.

The Abbess of the Priory of Small Princesses, Romeocat, has some lovely photographs in her walk with Uncle Charles.

Sister Jane of Perpetual Purring has a beautiful story about a soldier and his pen pals.

Monsignor of the Breweries may need a drink after posting this one. This isn't funny. Not at all.

Our Most Holy Ambassador to the Court of the Mainstream Media, Peggy Noonan, hits the nail on the head again as usual. If political parties tried to do what was in the best interests of the country instead of working to get re-elected, they would find themselves re-elected without a problem.

Our Official Artist has a new project. I must say I am very impressed.

Heidi, still on the protected list with a sofa in a sunbeam waiting for her when the Feline Rapture comes, shows us a video I hadn't seen before. I laughed, felt guilty for laughing and then saw some deeper observations in it.

The Anchoress has a touching Mother's Day entry.

Mark Shea, Holy Scholar, struggles to make it to Ireland.

Holy Scholar and inventor of the term WOG Squad Georgette recommends some, er, spiritual reading.

Holy Scholar Eric Scheske is turning to voodoo. Or is he? Note to Eric: it hasn't worked for the New Orleans Saints yet. I'm hoping Reggie Bush is the answer.

Holy Scholar Happy Julie makes us smile. As usual.

The Grand Almoner of England, Carl Morgan took the week off.

That's it for this week! We would love to have some new members of the Theocracy, so keep those links coming!

3 comments:

Kukka-Maria said...

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I really like the new layout.

Thanks for the plug! I enjoy these posts, as I get to visit some folks I wouldn't have known about, but through you.

K T Cat said...

Thanks, Empress!

Lady Jane said...

Thanks for the link! And, great new layout! :)