Friday, May 12, 2006

Is My Font Readable?

I recently changed the template for this blog. When I start up IE and go the blog, the text is illegible because it is so small. For some reason, my IE starts with View->Text Size = Small. Once I set it to "Medium", the blog is readable. I've considered moving to a fixed font instead of a scalable font, but I don't know if anyone else is having this problem.

I would be very grateful for any comments you could leave. Also, if you know how to set the default text size in IE to "Medium" I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Justin said...

It's not your template...

Just download firefox. It's more secure than IE anyways...

Kelly the little black dog said...

Like the new look! It looks good on safari, Mozilla, and Netscape. Of course I'm using a mac.