Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Decided Against the LG Dare

I blogged earlier about my interest in getting a phone that could get the Interweb Tubes, specifically the LG Dare. I stopped by a Verizon store tonight and tried one out.

Meh.

The screen is too small. I brought up The Scratching Post, but I had to drag the screen around to see what was on it. When I clicked on the link to the Cheezburger of the Day, it took a while to bring up the lolcat page. The whole experience was unsatisfying. I left the $250 in my bank account and bailed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you probably noticed the annoying 'what i am doing' window covers up half you posts as well...

K T Cat said...

Actually, the biggest thing was Wolff's Good COnduct Medal. I didn't see anything below that. What I decided I really want is an aircard for my laptop. I'm just not willing to pay for it. It would cost less to just buy the local WLAN service wherever I was.

Except at work. Where we work there is no WLAN service. That's because we're a technology organization.