Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Kitchen's a Mess - You Need to Help Me

Due to circumstances beyond my control, the place is a total disaster area over here. There was no way I could have foreseen the events that led to this catastrophe. Because of the downturn in cleanliness, I need all of you to pitch in and bail me out. Each of you need to send me $20 so I can hire a "cleaning czar" and a crew of "cleaning czarinas" to put all this stuff away.

For our part, we promise to enact a stringent austerity package. We will reduce our tangerine consumption by 33%!


Due to her skillful management efforts during this crisis, our Maximum Leader's bonus of 1400 cans of tuna will not be cut.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Whoa! That's one big cat.

Even my three aren't that big!

DammitWomann said...

Holy Moley - Feedng that cat could financially ruin you. Love the look on the face though

Dean said...

"cleaning czarinas".... chauvanist pig.