Friday, August 01, 2008

Double Your Gas Mileage

...by removing the parachute you're dragging behind you. In cooperation with the Obama campaign staff who yesterday pointed out that correctly inflating your tires will save enough oil to replace anything drilling can provide as well as bring unicorns back from extinction, we here at The Scratching Post have discovered that some drivers are actually dragging parachutes behind them! Don't believe me? Watch the end of this video.


While a parachute might make your car safer (particularly if it falls off a tall bridge or cliff), those parachutes are reducing your gas mileage considerably. If you're one of the people using these parachutes, take them off and then let us know how much gas you save!

4 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

And what is wrong with unicorns, rainbows and care bears. ;)

rthmcdragn said...

now someone FINALLY tells me about the parachute..... here i thought it was the perfect accessory for my car; all pretty in pink w. crystals....

Anonymous said...

I suppose, logically, this also means I should put wheels on my utility trailer. With properly inflated tires, of course.

Seems a bit of bother, if you ask me.

Justin said...

So that's what I've been doing wrong all these years!