Friday, October 19, 2007

She's a Riddle, Wrapped in a Mystery, Inside an Enigma

...and she's been knocking on the door, ripping at papers, biting my arm and plucking the carpet since 3AM!

I expect my followers to be psychic.

She's got food, water and her cat door is open. She can come into bed and snooze with me. All the things she loves are available to her, but she wanted something else. When I finally got up this morning, she had no idea what she wanted, she just wanted something other than what she had.

Some days are harder than others when living with a Maximum Leader. Perhaps the folks from this week's Friday Ark or Carnival of the Cats can figure it out.

5 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

Clearly she just wants your attention. Its your problem that you think you should be sleeping through the best part of the day. ;)

Aloysius said...

What a beautiful cat, though. Maybe all she wants is to be worshipped as Maximum Leader.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

KT.....the old adage runs true, "Dogs have Masters....Cats have Staff."

Mine doesn't tip for a pile of beans.

Hey, are those Cats up above me?
Yum. Kidding!

K T Cat said...

Cats have staff. I love it!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

KT - we really understand! The human should KNOW what we cats want. They can be daft at times. hehehe. Sending purrs and many scritches. Oh and agreed... Staff is right!