Friday, October 05, 2007

Odds and Ends

Tonight there was an outstanding sunset. I was too busy to photograph it and I had things on my videotape that I wanted to keep, so I wasn't able to film it. Instead, I walked out onto my balcony and saluted it and then went back in and kept on with what I was doing.

The Chicks in Bikinis post below has gotten a ton of hits. Like that's a surprise.

The Puppy Blender linked to a post where some pollyanna is claiming that Hillary might not be such a bad president because she's harsh to her enemies and this might include the Islamofascists trying to kill us all. He's dreaming. Hillary is harsh against her enemies, pal, not yours. Those soldiers who got offed in Mogadishu were avenged with a quick retreat by Bill. Dittos for the sailors on the USS Cole.

Update: I woke up this morning, got my cup of joe and sat down to re-read this post, which I typed last night. I caught three spelling errors. It looked like I was deep in my cups when I had written it, but I hadn't touched a drop all night. Instead, I was typing in a hurry so I could get back to doing stuff with the kids. This proves that kids have the same effect on you as alchohol. Now you know.

2 comments:

Scribbit said...

Heh, took me a minute to get the bikini thing.

Foxfier said...

If kids are the same as alcohol, is that an argument for kids or against drink?

;^p