Wednesday, September 25, 2024

The Antidote To The Gender Wars

I'm listening to two books right now, the first of which is: A World Without Men: An Analysis of an All-Female Economy. It is a polemic against the feminist hatred of men. It's quite good and illustrates how women can't exist without men, disproving the feminist nonsense philosophies.

That one is pretty mean, so this one is the perfect antidote: What in the World?!: A Southern Woman's Guide to Laughing at Life's Unexpected Curveballs and Beautiful Blessings. It's written by a comedienne that I adore and it is full-on Southern.

Leanne Morgan was raised in tiny Adams, TN. Her book is the perfect inoculation to the feminist hatred of men and the reflexive MGTOW hatred of women. It's pure, Southern wisdom and familial love.

Exit note: Why do I want to live in a world without romance or gentleness? I can't stand bitter feminism or the harsh reaction to it. Instead, I love the warmth of the old South.

No comments: