Thursday, July 18, 2024

Is It The Money?

I had planned on starting the series positing an insane conspiracy theory explanation to conclude my sex-Sex-SEX! series, but I haven't had sufficient caffeine, time or psychic energy for it. Instead, I'll share this one.

Being a twice-divorced man with kids, that one hits me right in the gut. That pain is real. Its absolutely searing. In the context of this series, it dawned on me that a substantial number of Americans know, viscerally, how horrible this is, either as parents or as children. And yet it goes on and anyone who says there is an objective morality involved in the making of babies is chastised as judgmental.

We hear from the secular left all the time about the need for government-funded child care. While that might be interesting, it's not the real problem, is it? Babies want mommy, not ersatz mommy. Mommy needs daddy, not gub-mint daddy.

It's almost like we're mammals or something, the kind of mammals where the couples mate for life and nurture their young together with their roles defined by sex.

Anyway, it's no big deal. Gender is a social construct.

Watching that video, I'll go back to my exit question. 

Who benefits from her agony and the agony of her child and how?

Extra Super Special Bonus Gross Idea

Here's my idea. How about if we make a Pride Progress flag, only with the colors faded and a diagram of the owner's preferred way of achieving orgasm shown in bold stick figures?

Someone recommended this epileptic-fit-inducing one, but I'm not jazzed by it. Too tame.

I'm not kidding here, not even a little bit.

The problem with these flags is that they announce a virtue, but hide the actions behind it. To fly one is to say, "I am open-minded and non-judgmental." Fair enough, but open-minded about what? Non-judgmental about what?

Look, the whole point of the Pride flag is to let everyone know you're down with achieving orgasm in a way that doesn't have a prayer of making babies, even if there were not chemical or physical or biological barriers. Whenever I see one, I wonder just what the owner likes. Is he putting on a rabbit furry costume and doing it with a goat? Is she strapping on an electric dildo and doing it with her dog and a bearded libertarian of indeterminate gender? 

Seriously, I wonder about those things. After all, the people who fly these kinds of flags are advertising their sexual, err, flexibility.

So let's do it. I'm sure there are mountains of LGBTQWERTY artists, and I do mean mountains, writhing, squirming, soiled mountains, who could create vast libraries of stick figures to superimpose on the standard pride flag. All you need do is fade out the colors of the pride flag to make the stick figures stand out.

If you think that's too gross, get over your squeamishness. For those of us who have spent a decent amount of time with military enlisted and heard them tell stories about various kinky sexual acts they've performed with random strangers, the stick figures are no big deal.

Believe me, anything you can draw the stick figures doing is nothing compared to what is happening in my imagination.

Besides, you're not a prude are you? You don't think that marriage and making babies has some kind of objective moral value, do you? After all, your response to that video above is to talk about the need for Federal funding for day care.

1 comment:

IlĂ­on said...

me: https://iliocentrism.blogspot.com/2024/02/orphaned-by-divorce.html