Sunday, August 13, 2023

An AI Rachel Zegler

 ... would just be Rachel Zegler. Dig this.

That is my experience with writing fiction with AI (read: ChatGPT) given human form. Every female character devolves into exactly that. Men have no value, no agency, no real power. They still have needs, but the women have no need for them. The relationships are wildly asymmetric so I can't motivate the men to do anything. As soon as the Zegler Moment hits, my male characters quite naturally throw in the towel and leave.

Meanwhile, the real world still exists.

My previous wife, through no fault of her own, succumbed to mental illness and I spent two years on the receiving end of domestic violence. I have more experience with man vs. woman hand-to-hand combat than I ever wanted. I can promise you, that video above is exactly how it will go, 99% of the time. If the man doesn't show total restraint, the woman is going to get crushed and right away.

In case you're wondering, I showed total restraint because, like the women in that video, my wife posed no threat at all to me unless she had a weapon. Thankfully, that situation never arose, but it was always in the back of my mind.

In any case, that's reality. What dear, sweet, tiny Rachel is saying is a feminist fantasy. It's a lie. It's just another example of the progressives living in a nonsense world. The video is the real world, the one that's never shown in the woke remakes.

Real relationships between men and women all have a primal foundation. The man needs the woman and the woman needs the man for completely different reasons. We are, as JP II told us in Theology of the Body, complimentary. Feminism, like racial justice, Modern Monetary Theory and gender ideology is bollocks on stilts.

My disposable Arthurian AI fiction has really been an exploration of the lies of our modern culture with AI playing the Zegler role. When I started writing my stories, I was just engaging in a passion I had always wanted to pursue - Malloryesque Arthurian fanfic. AI gave me a writing partner that would produce content as fast as I could generate the next plot point.

In writing these stories, I've had to dissect what is actually happening in terms of story arcs, motivations and social norms. Writing with AI, I've been working with a thoroughly feminist, Zeglerized partner. When I've argued with the AI as it drives off into a proggy ditch for the 20th time that week, it's taught me that the basis for romance is indeed primal. Each side has primitive, Darwinian needs. Romance is our limbic systems made palatable.

AI recently accused chivalry of being a façade - a false, decorative front for an exploitative, patriarchal social structure. It told me that our modern, feminist utopia is reality. I'm sorry, AI, but that video shows how wrong you are. Chivalry is a societal structure designed by and for women to reward men for being respectful and protective. When that falls apart, you end up with three chicks on the ground and one violent dude standing over them.

Which is what Rachel Zegler would discover if Snow White wasn't absolute rot.

No comments: