Monday, December 26, 2022

Begging For A Backdrop

My plan was to drink a cup of coffee and write for 3 hours after I got back from the gym and had enjoyed the Newcastle United game. Fate had other plans and instead, I went on several hours of errands. It was all good fun and useful, but I ended up with nothing written and more ideas than I have time to scribble into prose.

So instead of essays about the obvious plan by the hornbills to take over the world by using the mind-control space lasers they bought from the Jews, I'll have to share another bird photo with you.

Tell me that this isn't crying out to have its blue turned into a transparent channel in Photoshop and a wild, science fiction space-battle background dropped in behind it.

It's late and I don't have the energy to do it. Sigh.

I did leave the photo large and the bird is striking a dramatic pose, so I think it's worth a click. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mostly Nothing said...

So you're saying this is Admiral Bird of Star Fleet?

tim eisele said...

Well, isn't that a fine fellow!

Whatever you put into the backdrop, it needs to be clear that this bird is the one responsible for it.