Monday, October 24, 2022

Biden And Mulvaney

 ... really happened. I have to admit, I thought it was a brilliant hoax-troll by Dylan Mulvaney and that there was no way on Earth the president's staff would allow him to sit down with a guy whose claim to fame is that he pretends to be a grotesque exaggeration of an adolescent girly-girl. Dig this.

Here's some more Dylan Mulvaney so you have a reference point.

@dylanmulvaney Who’s ready for a slumber party?! Check out my Sleepover Essentials via @instacart #InstacartPartner #Cartit🛒 ♬ original sound - Dylan Mulvaney

That's a grown man right there. There isn't a man alive that doesn't know exactly what Dylan is doing. He's simply a massive pervert.

The president's staff arranged an on-camera, one-on-one meeting with the guy.

I've blogged in the past about what I call the Lizard Empire, but it never dawned on me that the Democrats would openly be the Empire. They are now.

No comments: