Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Best Goals Book Out There

... is Goals! How to Get Everything You Want--Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible,by Brian Tracy. At least this is the best of the ones I've read, and I've spent quite a bit of time going through them. I took this with me on our weekend jaunt to Sutter Creek and went through it. It's a very comprehensive book taking you from determining your goals from first principles all the way to establishing a plan of action and following through on it. I'm going to be recommending it at work for my team.

There aren't any surprises in this book if you've read much on the subject, but Tracy does the best job I've yet seen of writing up the strategies and concepts in an easily-read way. As I go through it myself, I'm going to blog part of the process here.

No comments: