Thursday, May 19, 2016

Making It Through Their First Inspection

Our new Maximum Leader, Maddi, has carried out her first inspection of the Catican Guards. The smaller ones had to be coached, but Bodie, the Captain of the Guards, was absolutely perfect. He knows Cat Protocol and was so happy to see his new Leader that he immediately fell in line.

Unlike Katie, Maddi is very gentle and loving. Katie was aggressive and could get angry, Maddi is loving and very brave. All in all, things are going very well in the Catican Compound!



2 comments:

Jedi Master Ivyan said...

Protocat? Catacal?

Lol. My dog knows it, too. It was hilarious watching her try to befriend my dogsitter's cat.

Anonymous said...

My cat will decide to lounge on the dog's bed in the dog's crate and the 80lb dog will stand outside her crate, looking at me, "What an I supposed to do? The cat's in there."