Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Week, A Month, A Year, Half Your Life - Update 1

Several of our friends have been kind enough to play with us in our new game of blog tag. You can find the rules of the game here. If you want to play, please do! You can leave a link to your responses in my comments or email them to me as well.

All of the responses so far have really brightened my day. I keep smiling as I think of all the cool places the respondents wrote about.

Our Holy Scribe, Niall, gave his responses here. Niall hit the Catholic theme in a way I hadn't thought of. He ends in place that would be fun for me. You'll just have to go check it out and see what I mean.

Wollf our Pater of Prowling, blogged his entry here. It turns out that Wollf and I would spend a year together, but not much else. Too cold, Wollf, too cold! I needs my sunbeams! I must has them! (Sorry, I fell back into lolspeak there.)

Two of our initial tagged bloggers are still working on their responses, but thanks to Niall, I've now found the blog of Sci-Fi Catholic. Niall tagged him and his responses are here. His responses are unusual to say the least.

Wollf tagged our Grand Inquisitor and her responses can be found on her new blog, The Coffee Shop. I'm with ya on the Maldives, Rose, but after that I'll be content to converse by email. :-)

More updates as the responses roll in.

4 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

I want to play but I have a question. Is it assumed that you can live anywhere independent of employment? In other words would you be living 1/2 your life in San Diego as a working slob, or as a beach bum?

K T Cat said...

I think the game assumes you can find employment in the place you choose, even if you have to pedal a bicycle rickshaw!

I was about to invite you into the game in a second round of invitations.

Dean said...

KT, Tasking complete. Visualize a link, here.

Rose said...

You know what's funny is we all seem to end up appreciating where we live and the ties we have to it... Interesting exercise.

I've always thought I would like to retire to Puerto Vallarta with an income from the states, live on the beach, near a little on the beach cafe that serves coffee and toast in the morning. Warm white sand, blue water,,, brickwork and adobe, green jungle, perfect.