Thursday, January 31, 2019

What's After Infanticide?

... isn't the right question. The right question is: What isn't?

So the Nazis without Ambition in New York and Virginia have gone all-in on infanticide. Yes, yes, I know, aborting a 9-month fetus requires the consent of a physician and blah blah blah. I'll just point out that Dr. Kermit Gosnell was a physician and I'm sure Planned Parenthood has plenty such creatures at each clinic.

Suffice it to say that if the law permits unsuccessfully-aborted babies to be left to die of exposure, that's what's going to happen. Gosnell didn't worry about whether or not they had birth defects and plenty of the Einsatzgruppen at PP won't, either.

What's next? I mean, if you thought that the Bullet Train to Hell that just blew past the leave-infants-to-die-of-exposure stop doesn't have somewhere to go next, you're delusional. And if you thought it would never get to this point, you weren't paying attention. You could see this, off in the distance, when Hillary Clinton won the Margaret Sanger Award and no one on the left or in the news media, but I repeat myself, said a disparaging word about Sanger being a crazed eugenicist.

So I'll go out on a limb and suggest that the next phase will be euthanasia for the elderly. Compassionate euthanasia, of course. You know, we made all those pension promises that we can't afford and now we need to cut funding for services to the poor and education. Say, isn't grandpa a bit demented these days? Do you think he'd notice if we offed him?

After that, I'm sure that if you let your imagination run wild, it won't be too far from what's coming up.

We tried taking Little Sisters of the Poor to the Supreme Court, but they refused to submit to our authority. Next time, let's try something more ... final.

3 comments:

ligneus said...

I guess the left after obama's overreach leading to Trump see the writing on the wall [no not that wall] and are going for broke. In that sense it's a good sign.
It's kinda funny, Trump was such an unlikely figure to be a Churchillian saviour of the West but that's what he's shaping up to be, pray that he succeeds. If not, I still think the left will lose the war eventually but wars, whichever side wins, can have such odd long reaching consequences.
And they call us Fascists!

Foxfier said...

So I'll go out on a limb and suggest that the next phase will be euthanasia for the elderly.

Late on that-- my honorary grandmother died because....god rest her soul...she thought she could trust her son.

When we were going to spread her ashes he flatly stated that she'd been put to rest rather than dying. In the sense of not letting her die on her own.

FWIW, my dad had spent over a year being...well, like a son to her. Because she was rough but cool, and her husband was awesome.

I wrote to her and Fred when I was in boot camp, and they showed it around,because they didn't have any grandkids of blood for either to show off.

....damn it, I wish there was SOMETHING I could do to that murderous....nothing.

K T Cat said...

Dang, guys. That's a lot to chew on from both of you.