Friday, August 25, 2017

Not A Threat

Everyone is rushing to denounce the white supremacists and Nazis louder than the next guy. Why not denounce bathtub rings instead? They've got about the same threat potential.

The Charlottesville Freak Show was the largest collection of white racists in, what, a decade? If they achieved their highest goals, what would have happened? They'd have kept a statue intact in a town of 46,000.

That's it. A statue in Nowheresville, Virginia stays. Stretching to the very limits of their mobilization powers, the best they could do was fight and lose a battle over a statue. That doesn't seem very ambitious. Their failure at accomplishing even that small goal was followed up by universal, national denunciations where people were roundly criticized if they weren't sufficiently hysterical.

Meanwhile, how is that whole crime, debt, illegitimacy, bankrupt-Illinois, failing schools thing going?

Say, isn't that the financially largest state in the Union next to the bottom of the list?
We'd better attack white supremacists even more.

1 comment:

Foxfier said...

Let's see... I spent at least the last decade seriously living with the consideration of "will ____* physically harm me or damage my vehicle if I put an indication that I support anything to the left of the DNC's latest platform statement."

And I AM multiple groups the KKK hates.

I'm milk-toast enough to be denounced by real, practicing conservatives-- but to those psychos I'm so far right that I fall off the charts, because they think Obama was center-right.

Welcome to Seattle.....

* they keep changing their names, but dang if the same faces don't show up; AntiFa seems to be the new cool label