Sunday, May 31, 2015

Never Blog Hungry

Some mornings, after reading articles and blogs posts I could have written in my sleep, I regret that I didn't spend the time cooking something incredible, new and delicious for breakfast. Well, new, anyway. It all seems like such a waste of time, this Internet thingy. Instead, I could be experimenting in the kitchen, photographing and blogging later. The rest of the rubbish - Hillary Clinton as the denouement of America, for example - is so trite and obvious that it's hardly worth the time when I could be creating yummy things to eat.

You do get that, don't you? That Hillary is such an over-the-top fascist looter that it's not worth blogging about?

Hmm. I might have to mix things up. Still, there's something to be said for fried grits with bacon in the morning...

No comments: