Monday, August 27, 2012

A Monday Palate Cleanser

... which you will need because I'm about to ruin your appetite.

Surfing the Interweb Tubes this morning, I came across this bit from InstaGlenn which reminded me of this other bit from InstaGlenn. Now I need a shower. Or maybe just some Nat King Cole.


Aside: Yes, Barkha, to the progressives, that is all you are.

Mea culpa: I wasn't sure whether or not to post this, but despite it's crudity and coarseness, it goes to the heart of the culture wars. It's certainly not the last word in the matter as I'm sure we have plenty more depths to plumb, but both of those topics linked above plainly exhibit how some on the left have a crazed fascination with sex to the neglect of all else.

Parting thought: Does anyone else get the feeling that Japanese sex robots have more suavity than the readers of Naomi Wolf and the HuffPo?

3 comments:

Jedi Master Ivyan said...

We've come a long way... I remember a scene in Crocodile Dundee where the lovely journalist was trying to explain the purpose of a bidet to Dundee. In the end she was too delicate to do so and told him to puzzle it out. Staged today, she'd issue some pithy obscene quip

...and that movie came out 25 years ago or some such...

K T Cat said...

Nowadays she'd show Dundee her anal tattoo.

Jedi Master Ivyan said...

You just had to go there...
YUCK!