Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Celebrate Diversity, Harvard

They're going to use a Consecrated Host at a Black Mass at Harvard.

Update 2: No, they're not. Like it matters all that much. Welcome to Harvard. After graduation, you can get an important job in the government.


It's put on by their cultural studies club, don't you know.

At least Condoleezza Rice won't be speaking there. That would be too much to bear.

Update: Reading this made me feel physically ill. When I saw this, I almost took the day off sick. Instead, I put on my headphones, turned up the Jesus Music and got back to work.

5 comments:

Renee said...

do we know if it is a hoax or real yet?

I'm waiting.

K T Cat said...

It's real. Click on the link and you'll see the latest updates.

Next week: Surviving members of the Einsatzgruppen come and tell their amazing stories!

Foxfier said...

Well, I pray that they were lying the first time, not the second one.

Moxie D. Hoxie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moxie D. Hoxie said...

Clicked the link at the update and not so sure they are not going to use one. This Greaves guy's response is noncommittal. Just that they think a consecrated host is "just a cracker."

Those idiotic, self-centered fools probably really do think this is "just" an intellectual exercise. And they are probably patting themselves on the it collective back for being so "clever." This is NOT an intellectual exercise. At best, it is foolish childishness. Mostly, I think it is malevolent waste. I also do not doubt that there are some among them who genuinely take the satanist crap seriously. John Harvard must be regretting that £779 gift now, as he spins in his grave.