- the neighborhood dogs when they bark,
- the coyotes when they yip or howl,
- family members when they come home late,
- all manner of doggy dreams that cause the dogs to fidget and wiggle,
- licking spasms that cause them to need to reconnect with you by licking your face at 2AM,
- cars driving by,
- neighbors walking in or out of their houses at night and
- alarming events that only occur in the imaginations of your dogs.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Sleep With Dogs
... and you not only wake up with fleas, you also wake up with:
If they weren't so cute, you'd kill them.