- the neighborhood dogs when they bark,
- the coyotes when they yip or howl,
- family members when they come home late,
- all manner of doggy dreams that cause the dogs to fidget and wiggle,
- licking spasms that cause them to need to reconnect with you by licking your face at 2AM,
- cars driving by,
- neighbors walking in or out of their houses at night and
- alarming events that only occur in the imaginations of your dogs.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Sleep With Dogs
... and you not only wake up with fleas, you also wake up with:
If they weren't so cute, you'd kill them.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
And what is your problem? You'd think you don't appreciate dog love.
Actually the face licking is typically proceeded by cleaning of doggie nether parts. That's why I'm glad I have a dog that doesn't lick!!!
And as for the coyotes, their just warning you of the presence of bad wild dogs so that you can protect the cats. Quite service actually!
Our new 'baby' Saint sleeps on his doggy mattress in the hallway just outside our door.
Woke last night thinking the house was coming down, Thumps and bumps and walls groaning.
It was "Mongo", having a dream about running, back pressed to one wall, legs running along the opposite wall.
Dayum, that's a big doggeh!!
Post a Comment