Tuesday, February 11, 2020

14 Years, What Do You Get?

... another day older and deeper in carpal tunnel syndrome.

It are my blogiversary! I started this craziness 14 years ago. More than 8800 published blog posts later, I'm still feeding this beast every day. I took a bit of time to go through some of my posts from last year and in addition to watching my mental decay month by month, I found some interesting content. Writing codifies my thoughts and this blog has done just that.

I really appreciate the comments you've left and the clicking you've done. I hope it's been somewhat worthwhile.

I've been busy and away from the keyboard today, so I'll just leave you with some flowers from my mom's garden. I've got a bunch of posts in my head and they're taking up space there, so I'll try to get them out over the next few days to give you more reasons to call the loony bin on me.

God bless and thanks for the visits.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

WC Varones said...

Congrats, amigo!

Yours is still my favorite to check!

ligneus said...

Many happy bloggiversaries to come.
I think I've been following your for about seven of those years.

Foxfier said...

No idea when I stumbled into you, but glad I did.

(I think it was via Woolf....)

K T Cat said...

Thanks, all!