Monday, November 14, 2011

Last Night's Dream

So last night, I dreamed I was in a small meeting room where I was helping a young man film something. I don't remember what it was, just that we had a camera on a tripod and the contents of the camera case all over the table. A group of people then came in to hold a meeting. The place got crowded and every time someone tried to move around, you had to turn sideways to let them by. I got cranky and wondered when they were going to leave. Eventually they left and a new crowd came in with even more people.

When I woke up, there was a cat and two dogs on the bed in addition to me and my wife. You couldn't turn over or move much at all. Gaaahhhh!

2 comments:

Niall Mor said...

There is another canine invader besides Bodie the wonder dog? The Catican's missionary outreach is growing by leaps and bounds!

Captcha: impedros (n). A Mariachi band that is constantly sending Instant Messages, Tweets, and Facebook status updates. "Hola, senors y senores! We are the Impedros

K T Cat said...

Niall, we now have a smaller member of the Catican Guards who is in charge of licking everything that moves and spazzing out in general. Clearly, I need to share some photos.