Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gorging Yourself Into A Vet Trip

So I got back from my retreat weekend and our Maximum Leader and I resumed our normal relationship. She demanded food and I gave it to her in measured amounts, portions that she usually inhales. Only this time, she didn't finish what little I gave her. This is a bad sign in cats. I took her to the vet yesterday to make sure everything was OK. It was.


My wife had decided to free feed her over the weekend and it seemed to work out well for everyone involved with one slight twist. Apparently, our Maximum Leader gorged herself to the point where the trigger for demanding more food was there, but she wasn't actually hungry. The spirit was willing, as it were, but the body was weak.

:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying something similar to this, but when I demand food my wife just whacks me on the nose.

Unknown said...

LOL! Anonymous, your wife and mine must be related. I get a very similar response from her.

KT: Hope everything comes out ok. Pun intended. ;)

Myrtle said...

Quite effective info, thank you for the post.