Friday, December 04, 2009

Lambsicles

Two nights ago we made lambsicles for dinner. We'd been introduced to them while visiting the Dover Canyon Winery in Paso Robles. I made them for dinner the night I proposed. They're that good. Here's how you do it. All photos below are clickable.

Get a rack of lamb from Costco. Slice the rack into individual ribs.

Rub the lamb with some brown mustard. Not a lot, just enough to coat it lightly. Next, sprinkle a mix of oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder on the lamb. I didn't measure these out when I mixed them into a bowl, I just used equal amount.


Grill for 2 minutes on each side.


And now nom until you can nom no more!

Recipe rating: 5 noms out of 5!

4 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

Yum!

Anonymous said...

Brown mustard like the stuff you put on hot dogs (I use Grey Poupon myself), or some variant on ground mustard?

K T Cat said...

Anon, we used a cheap brown mustard. I think it was the Albertson's Grey Poupon clone.

Aon said...

Prefer mine with mint sauce (recipe available on request) but this sounds good too.
I'll give it a go.