- Constantly talk about making new restrictions on gun purchases,
- Agitate for the elimination of the 5th Ammendment's due process protections,
- Argue in favor of Supreme Court justices who will alter the 2nd Ammendment's right to keep and bear arms,
- Constantly suppress the 1st Ammendment's protections of freedom of speech through violent suppression of conservatives at colleges and on the campaign trail and
- Attack harmless religious groups like Little Sisters of the Poor in court and with aggressive regulations designed to do nothing more than make it impossible for them to live their faith.
It's enough to make you want to buy a whole bunch of AR-15s so you have them laying around as spares. That way, once the weapon is completely banned and your current one breaks down, you'll have a fallback AR-15.
As an aside, one of our sons has an AR-15. I went out to the range and shot it. I don't know what the fuss is all about. It's just a rifle.