Wednesday, April 06, 2016

If I Was A Really Crazy Catholic Zealot

I'd be praying the Liturgy of the Hours every day. I'd go to daily Mass. I'd go to Adoration at least once a week. I'd work with my buddies in the prison ministry or make mission trips to impoverished countries with the Sisters of Mercy. I'd work at Casa de los Pobres. I'd read theology books even more than I do now, although I'm not sure that's really possible.

I wouldn't build a car bomb,

Continuing to listen to The Looming Tower about bin Laden and the lads, to say that they weren't Islamic is simply ignorant and delusional. They're Islamic 24/7. Yes, they may be out of the mainstream or perhaps not in the majority of Muslim thought, but there's no question they are full-on, wild-eyed, Mohammed-all-the-time Muslims.

2 comments:

Ilíon said...

You'd be such a H8ER if you did those things.

K T Cat said...

I H8 myself. :-)