Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Best Online Quiz Yet

New blogging friend leucanthemum b from Composite Drawlings, has this quiz displayed on her sidebar. She came out as a daisy. My snapdragon has this description:
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
The best part of this quiz is how well it hides the answer. The questions don't tip off which way the results are going to go. I loved it. 5 minutes of clicking for a smile? That sounds like a good trade to me.

I am a
Snapdragon

What Flower
Are You?

5 comments:

tim eisele said...

I also got "Snapdragon", although some of the questions could have gone a bunch of different ways. Like the movie one: I can see where an independent, subtitled movie where boy gets girl, somebody gets laid, and lots of stuff blows up would be a great movie, but "all of the above" wasn't an option.

And "favorite flavor of ice cream"? My actual answer would be "Yes". But "Any flavor, so long as I get to eat it" wasn't one of the options.

K T Cat said...

I went with boy gets girl and vanilla on those.

Foxfier said...

Unrelated, but I thought you might enjoy some of their stuff. A recent video post is a lot like the... Word of Good?... posts.

https://www.facebook.com/goodguyswagger

Ohioan@Heart said...

Daisy: "You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

Wow. I don't see that, except for that last part about being perfect.

K T Cat said...

Hmm. If you were perfect, you would have seen that.

;-)