Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Modern (And Better) Crosby, Stills And Nash

One of the groups I've been blessed to discover through my Newsboys Pandora station is DC Talk. They were a three-man vocal group that have since split up. Scoping out their biographies surprised me. I knew that one, Michael Tait, had moved on to be lead singer for Newsboys and his work was terrific. Another band I've come to love is Audio Adrenaline. They turn out to be fronted by former DC Talk member Kevin Max. Until a few days ago, I had no idea who the third member of DC Talk was. When I checked out the Wikipedia page on them and found out it was none other than Toby Mac, who has his own very successful (and fun!) solo act.

Usually when a band breaks up and people move on to their own careers, some succeed and some don't. These guys went three for three.

Here's one of my favorite songs. Enjoy.

)

No comments: