Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Conversational Inigo Montoya

Making some espresso today, I wondered how charming it would be to serve it with an Inigo Montoya twist.
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. Here is some espresso. Prepare to die.
It's so versatile! It could be used for almost any occasion to make it more, err... festive!
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. Welcome to our dinner party. Prepare to die.
Imagine if your kids' teachers greeted you with this.
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. Welcome to back to school night. Prepare to die.
At work, it would really pack a punch.
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. Sit down for your annual review. Prepare to die.
The ways to use this are practically limitless. When this starts sweeping the nation in a viral manner, remember that you read it here first.

4 comments:

Jedi Master Ivyan said...

Or you could just get this shirt:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Princess-Bride-Montoya-T-Shirt/dp/B0019RSUIW/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1385514068&sr=1-3&keywords=inigo+montoya+t-shirt

K T Cat said...

I love it!

Mostly Nothing said...

Hello I am President Inigo Montoya, if you like you're current health insurance, prepare to die!

K T Cat said...

LOL!