- Fascism as a religion as Jonah Goldberg asserts.
- The HHS ruling in favor of contraception in all health plans.
- The Susan G. Komen spat with Planned Parenthood.
- Religious schisms over tiny doctrinal matters leading to persecution.
- What was the point of it all if not enforcing religious orthodoxy?
Unless the whole thing is religious in nature and then it makes sense.
Is disenfranchising the voters of California worth a legal definition for gays that can be replaced any number of ways? Is it worth angering tens of millions of Catholics to cover twenty five cent condoms in insurance policies? Does a $500K donation to a $1B abortion mill show up as anything other than a rounding error on the bottom line?
If it isn't a religious issue, then what is it? We just threw out the results of an election for ... what?