The riots in France are the perfect bookend for the Pope's visit. He shows up and gets the royal treatment, his courtiers enjoy themselves in magnificent cathedrals and then everything goes to pieces.
Church leadership enjoys the praise for being so compassionate and then return to their comfy homes while the laity fight off the migrants we were told to welcome.
🇫🇷 More footage of the riots in Paris And I don’t believe for a second that this is just about schools anymore... Writer: Sol https://t.co/UnJDbnuVEi
— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) October 6, 2026
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Where the hell are our fighters?
@icbkr @Oilfield_Rando Agreed, but are any of them directly making the case for Catholicism over Islam? The Muslims certainly do the reverse. To borrow from the Pearl Harbor movie, Tora, Tora, Tora, "Where the hell are *our* fighters?" https://t.co/13oqhZwv5D
— K T Cat (@ktcat) March 10, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment