Monday, May 10, 2021

A Chihuahua Plantation

 ... is what I see here in Fairhope, Alabama. Dig this lovely piece of property.

Down a beautiful, tree-lined drive lies stately Catican Manor where chihuahuas roam free on 40 acres of grasslands.

Can't you just see it? Noble chihuahuas or, rather, chihuahua mixes, running here and there, wherever their delighted hearts and very, very small brains wished. There would be no risk of them running away as they'd never make it to the boundaries of the property.

Managing the situation would be several ill-tempered cats. Perpetually annoyed by the diminutive, frolicking nutjobs, they'd ensure that order was maintained, at least to some degree.

Yes, that would be heaven. Oh, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

Well, actually, to be honest, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one.

Sigh. Mine is a high and lonely destiny.

3 comments:

tim eisele said...

It's pretty and all, but wow, that lawn must take forever to mow. Or one heck of a big lawn mower. Maybe sheep would help.

Mostly Nothing said...

Hey KT,
The Monkee's are coming to Minneapolis in November. Well, Mickey and Mike.

To bad it is complete unsafe to go to that city.

K T Cat said...

MN, it's their farewell tour. They'll be near us, too. Not sure if I'll go. I've seen them recently.