Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Sadly, This Is Not The Peak

Lawrence Tribe is a smart man. My guess is that he knew the stats before he tweeted, but he did it anyway. If he didn't know the stats, he does now. The hard, cold truth of the matter is that conservatives are mostly pro-life and blacks are about 3x more likely to get abortions that whites. That means conservatives are fine with the country having a higher black population. You can't get to white supremacy from there.

And yet, here we are. Just like the media cherry-picking or distorting facts to cram a narrative down your throat, here's a pretty smart guy simply talking rubbish to do the same.

I've been thinking about reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich just for the pre-war parts to see the parallels between the Nazi domination of the culture and the Lawrence Tribes / CNNs of our time. I've not worked up the energy to do it. I think I get enough negativity as it is. I'm sure I will at some point just to continue my education.

In any case, here's the exchange between Tribe and Obianuju Ekeocha which went about as well for Larry as you'd expect, Obianuju having the truth on her side and all. I also screen-capped Larry's tweet below in case he decides he doesn't like getting ratioed as bad as he is on this one and deletes it.


2 comments:

Ilíon said...

Always remember --

Everything a leftist says is a lie.

Even on the rare occurrence when a leftist says something true, it is said to serve a larger lie.

K T Cat said...

I still can't wrap my head around that one.