Wednesday, April 24, 2019

I'm Evil

I must be, because I am not primarily driven by regards for others' feelings. Or should I say, I'm driven by future feelings more than current ones. That's a distinction I make, but not one made by the SJWs of the Secular Left.

Take, for example, my kids. I made them do things they didn't want to do because their lives would be better in the future. Things like studying. I believe that achievements drive feelings. In a way, I'm more driven by regards for others' feelings than I would be if I'd just let my kids slack off and get poor grades. I was trading good feelings at the time for better feelings in the future.

Note: This is a follow-up to the post from two days ago. In that post, we took a look at how Tulsa University prioritized the immediate feelings and made policy and curriculum changes based on that.

Since they prioritize current feelings, the implication to the SJWs and the Secular Left is that disagreements with them can only come from people who don't care what others feel. That makes me evil. It also makes those who lecture on uncomfortable topics or with uncomfortable points of view evil as they clearly don't care about others' feelings.

What kind of monster capriciously hurts the feelings of those around him?

The kind of monster who says that facts don't care about your feelings.

No comments: