Saturday, March 09, 2019

I Need A Pet Tracker

... but only for the smallest of the Catican Guards.

Oddly enough, when we are sitting around at home, Lily, aka Grandma*, just wants to cuddle, eat treats and get even chubbier. When we're out hiking in the canyons she's the most adventurous and regularly disappears into the undergrowth.

Grandma isn't coyote-wise and never will be. The coyotes will eat her in an instant and that will be that. When she disappears, it's the first thing that crosses my mind. I looked into getting a bluetooth-directional or 1G-GPS collar medallion for Maddi, our previous Maximum Leader, but I didn't do it because I thought it was too big for a cat to wear comfortably. I really need to get one for Grandma, though. Her forays into the scrub when we walk are getting bolder and bolder.

Off they go, exploring!
* - We call her Grandma for her personality, not her age. She's only 3.

1 comment:

ligneus said...

Use a cat bell? The indignity!