Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Universal Medicare Is Just

... was something someone said to me on Twitter recently. Just. It was just.

I didn't really open up on the dude, but here's something I would have said.

Let's agree that it is just. It is an act of justice for you to get the government to send men with guns over to my house to take my money and give it to you so you can pay a doctor. I agree, there is some justice to that as it will take care of your needs.

Wouldn't it be even more just if you got a job that paid more? Even better, wouldn't it be juster to work two jobs and then take the money of the second job and send it all to the government? After all, the justy part of the whole thing is that the government is handing out money to those who need it. What could be justier than making sure the government has more money. The only way you can make sure that happens is for you to work harder, earn more and send the money to the government.

And that, my friends, would be social justest.

Why are you sitting there reading this? Get to work.

No comments: