Thursday, December 06, 2018

A Millipede

Wife kitteh found this handsome character marching through our house the other day, so I took a photo of it for Tim. I did a little sleuthing and it looks like a Hiltonius Hebes. That sounds about right as it gave my wife the Hebes Jebes.

I took the photo with my phone and then did some Photoshop work on it to improve the quality. The stoic little fellow refused to smile for the camera, but I'll bet he did a 1,000-toe tap dance when I dropped him off in one of our raised beds. The picture was left rather large, so I think it's worth a click. Enjoy!

3 comments:

tim eisele said...

What a handsome fellow! I'm inclined to agree with your identification, that certainly is what it looks like.

K T Cat said...

Thanks, amigo!

ligneus said...

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
No, it's a subway train.

Or reasonable facsimile thereof.

Also fearsome looking.