Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Green

Here's a photo from KT's Dixie Adventure last week. I took it in Mississippi, somewhere south of Collins. It's emblematic of the state. The place is incredibly fertile and everywhere you look, plants are thriving. If you click on the photo and look at the larger version, the color really leaps out at you.


I've got a post about using logic to disprove logic rolling around in my head, but I haven't found the right references yet, so I'm going with this instead. Enjoy!

4 comments:

tim eisele said...

Amazing what a good supply of rain will do for greening up the scenery, isn't it?

K T Cat said...

That and soil-enriching deposits from river overflows.

Jedi Master Ivyan said...

That makes me homesick for the USA. We're headed back to the States for a long visit in a couple of weeks.

K T Cat said...

Way cool! Where are you these days?