So I missed all of the debates, but for some reason I heard a replay of Trump's fateful refusal to say he would definitely endorse the results of the election. He said the election was rigged and used as one piece of evidence the fact that Hillary wasn't in jail.
For the first time in recent memory, I agree completely with Donald Trump. Hillary is a criminal who escaped prosecution so that she could win the presidency. That seems like a rigged election to me. Consider these tidbits.
- The Hildebeast is guilty of all manner of crimes as are her minions. For one, mishandling classified material is illegal. Not only did she do it, but her goons did as well.
- Obama knew she had an illegal server and lied to everyone about it. He was sending her emails to that address under a pseudonym.
- There was no search of Hillary's homes as there would be under a normal investigation of these kinds of things.
- Hillary was sending classified material to people outside of the government who did not possess any clearances at all.
- By conducting her business on the private server, she made all of the content on that server government property whether they were yoga emails or not. Deleting 30,000+ government emails is a crime.
- Then there are all the bribery laws she broke with Bill being paid for speeches to groups negotiating with Hillary.
I could go on and on (and do a better job organizing my list), but who cares? They wanted her to be president, so they faked the investigation(s) and lied to everyone. That's not a democracy as I understand it.
Is Trump undermining voting with his petulance? Yes, he is. But Hillary and Obama are far, far worse.