Thursday, August 27, 2015

Why I Like Trump

I don't know that I'd vote for the guy, I think he's a nut with no real convictions outside of his massive ego. However I really like what he's doing in the campaign and I think I'm not too far out of line with why many others like him, too.

I'm tired of being told what I can and cannot say. At work, I feel like I have to watch every word and there are times when I wonder if I've crossed some kind of line with respect to race or sex or politics or religion or whatever. What I'm questioning is invariably something innocuous, but something that's recently been determined to be a trigger or microaggression or God-knows-what.

We're banning hoop skirts on some campuses, for cryin' out loud.

Along comes Trump and he's saying things several standard deviations beyond anything I'd say and he's getting away with it! It's liberating to see a public figure break all of these verbal taboos.

I don't like the guy as a leader, but I like that he's saying the first thing that comes into his head and not apologizing for any of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got a minute?
Our website granite4less.co.uk had undergone a recent "Negative SEO" attack that prompted a Google penalty. While we are unsure whether or not the links on your website were a result of that we are now in the process of removing any backlinks that we aren't directly aware of. It seems that some of these links can be found on your website (ktcatspost.blogspot.it)You will be able to find the links that we are referring to here:http://ktcatspost.blogspot.it/2007_12_01_archive.html
If you don't mind can you remove all of the links pointed to granite4less.co.uk from those pages mentioned above?I'd really appreciate it and it would help us when we talk with Google's representatives soon.Thanks!