Friday, January 03, 2014

Past One Million

Google is telling me that as of late yesterday, the 'Post passed a million page views in its lifetime. Yay! With this, I think I'm going to fight my OCD and stop forcing myself to blog on a daily basis. Instead, I'll still blog, but will only post when I feel the quality of the content is sufficiently high. So no more mandatory daily blogging for me!

After today, of course.

Or maybe tomorrow.

In any case, thanks so much for visiting this site. It's been a wonderful learning tool for me and your comments and clicky encouragement have helped me on this journey. Seriously, even the silent visitors have meant a lot in my life. God bless you all.

4 comments:

tim eisele said...

Congratulations!

It is a bit sobering to think that a million visitors is about 3 times the population of the entire Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Or about 25% higher than the current population of downtown Detroit.

K T Cat said...

Thanks, amigo. I don't want to know how many of those one million are me clicking and clicking and clicking, sobbing quietly to myself, desperate for friends and feedback as I sit in my Conex box home out here in the Mojave, waiting for the economic apocalypse.

Err, I think I've revealed too much ...

Doo Doo Econ said...

Big Congrats.. I guess that makes you a millionaire blogger!

K T Cat said...

DDE, here's how to make a million dollars blogging.

:-)