Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Hitler Blade Has Struck Again

Long ago I blogged about one of our Cuisinart blades that ought to be melted down and formed into little statues of Hitler because it gashed me so often. Well, it did it again. I keep it with the other Cuisinart odds and ends in a plastic water pitcher. I went to use the pitcher and somehow the blasted demon-blade leaped up at me and sliced the end of my left middle finger. That was a few days ago and it still hurts.

I hate the thing.

The blade and a Hitler statue. The resemblance is uncanny.

1 comment:

tim eisele said...

Heh.

This is kind of related to what I tell people about our rock crushers in the lab:

"This machine is designed to smash hard rock without even straining at it. Your mere flesh is as nothing to it. SO DO NOT STICK YOUR HANDS IN THE MACHINE!"